INDIA MARKET ENTRY
Indian beauty market is booming exponentially and is currently valued at One billion dollar (*as of December, 2018). This figure includes beauty products, beauty salons and spa businesses. This growth phase in the Beauty Industry is a result of increased awareness of total well being, increased spending power among the upper middle class and the high rate of digital connectivity that the country enjoys.
Argus CMPO understands the Indian market and can translate this knowledge for the best branding solutions, statistically as well as emotionally. Our services include but are not limited to:
All cosmetic products that are imported for sale in India need to be registered with CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation). These products are regulated under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945 and Labelling Declarations by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
There are primarily two reasons for registration being mandatory:
- To regulate the indiscriminate import of beauty and personal care products by traders who take no responsibilities for contents or consumer dissatisfaction.
- To harmonize import requirements with products manufactured in India.
At Argus CMPO, we take pride in putting efforts to ensure that the products imported to India are 100% compliant as per CDSCO regulations.
Here is a FREE GUIDE to import registrations for beauty brands in India. DOWNLOAD NOW
Pricing plays a crucial role in the success of a brand. India, being a very price-sensitive market, and the cost of switch is very low, the right pricing is crucial.
We at Argus CMPO consult you on how to price your product in India taking into consideration, the following:
- Brand Positioning v/s Competition
- Competition Pricing
- Channels of Distribution
- Marketing Investments
- Brand Vision for India Market
- Import Duties
Here is a FREE GUIDE to import pricing for beauty brands in India. DOWNLOAD NOW
India is a big country.
- Are you thinking of conquering the India market as soon as you enter?
- Are you thinking India is waiting with open arms for your brand, and you will achieve that overnight success?
- Do you think that you would invest in a celebrity who would endorse your brand one time, and this will build high recall value?
- Do you think bloggers and influencers would create the magic for you?
There are four zones and several channels of distribution and much more to optimize distribution in India. We at Argus CMPO, study your brand and advise you on a structured strategy minimizing your risks to make it big in our country.
Here is a FREE GUIDE giving you tips for carving a successful distribution strategy for beauty
brands in India. DOWNLOAD NOW